Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Dec 24, 2012
At the Hilton in Seoul
We ate Christmas Eve lunch at the buffet.  
Food was pretty good. Luke was pretty good :)
My back was not so good but we managed ^^

 








 the grandmas :D


Later that day...
~ we opened presents!! ~
 Here are Justin and Luke in front of our wall tree :p
with matching Santa hats hehe so so cute!



 I got a scarf from Mom that has reindeer on it...and I just so happened to be wearing my antlers ~




I asked Luke if he wanted to open a present next...he answered in a wail of protest....
oh..no..wait...that was just gas haha 



 here is Emily very pleased with her gloves...



 Luke's turn!!  From Grandma and Grandpa he got a little blanket :)




 From Mom and Dad he got little dangling toys that he can play with in the car :)

 I got my mom a sink side set of Nu Skin soaps...she is happy...haha


 Justin is ripping through his gifts >.>


 My mom and dad got him a leather jacket with a nice fleece lining
 He likes it haha  That's really what is wanted.  He had been asking me for a jacket since fall haha




 Here is his Gangnam style dance


Emily finally has caught up to the rest of us with Big Bang Theory fever

 Grandma got a nice coat from mother.
 and here is her Gangnam style dance :P

 My dad got me a neat coffee cup that is in the shape of a Nikon zoom lens

 From Grandma Lauri and Grandpa Bob Luke got a cute onsie that states "Dad and I agree, Mom is the boss"  and this reindeer fleece suit...(reindeer are popular this year!!)



I got my mom a couple of Scentsy buddies and she didnt know what to think.  
Her expression is priceless!



 Dad is really into grooming Luke to go to AFA haha

 From Luke to his dad: socks.  One can never have enough socks...especially if you are Justin


 Dad and his indestructible cups


 Dad got Justin a glass with the Avengers on it. thats cool ^^



 When all else fails...what does Justin get Amanda....hmm...I know!  Chocolate!!

 Grandpa Jack, Pam, and Thelma sent us this snugly warmer :) So awesome ^^




 My mom got me a coat similar to my grandma's.  I call it "the tent" haha




Merry Christmas~~

No comments:

Post a Comment